North Wilkesboro And Boone Criminal Defense Lawyers
A Local, General Practice Law Firm With Broad Legal Experience
Vannoy, Colvard, Triplett & Vannoy, P.L.L.C., has been a trusted legal resource for individuals, families, businesses and even government entities in the northwestern North Carolina region for more than four decades. Today, this extensive and varied experience enables us to meet many of the broad range of legal issues, needs or problems our clients are faced with, including:
- Personal injury: If you or someone close to you has suffered an injury as a result of another person’s negligence, our lawyers can help you pursue fair and just compensation for your losses, including medical bills, wage loss and pain and suffering.
- Workers’ compensation: A workplace injury can leave you with steep medical bills, lost wages and temporary or permanent disability. We can help you with all aspects of your workers’ compensation claim, including navigating your claim through the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): If a disability is keeping you from being able to work, we can help you pursue Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. We have extensive experience handling SSD claims through all stages of the appellate process.
- Criminal defense and traffic: Our Wilkes County criminal defense attorneys defend clients in Wilkes County and the surrounding areas of northwestern North Carolina against misdemeanor and felony charges of all types, including drug offenses, domestic violence defense, homicide, assault, robbery, larceny, embezzlement, arson and sex crimes. We also handle DWI charges and other traffic-related violations in the traffic courts of Wilkes, Yadkin, Ashe Alleghany, Alexander and Surry counties for local residents, commercial drivers, out-of-state drivers and others.
- Family law and divorce: Our lawyers handle all types of family law issues and legal needs, including divorce, child custody, child support, domestic violence, equitable distribution, termination of parental rights and adoptions.
- Business and commercial law: We represent new and existing smaller and mid-sized businesses with legal needs involving business formation or entity choice, governance, general counsel, contracts, transactions to dispute resolution, civil litigation and business dissolution-related matters.
- Real estate: We handle all types of commercial and residential real estate transactions including representing buyers or sellers, contract negotiations, title searches, document preparation and loan closings.
- Estate planning, wills, trusts and estates: Our firm can assist you in planning your estate so that your property is disbursed as you wish. We will also plan your estate to avoid any unnecessary taxes being paid. Our estate planning services include drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills. We also handle estate matters such as probate of wills, caveat of wills and estate administration.
North Wilkesboro And Boone Work Injury Lawyers
If you are seeking an experienced attorney who practices in the Wilkes County and Watauga County areas, Vannoy, Colvard, Triplett & Vannoy, P.L.L.C., has the experience and resources to satisfy your legal needs.
Call or contact us online and schedule an initial consultation with an experienced North Carolina lawyer.