Dear Clients and Colleagues,
As are most of you, we are monitoring the news as it unfolds, and trying to stay on top of events as they evolve with one goal in mind: to do our part in helping halt the spread of this virus while continuing to keep businesses, ours and yours, open and thriving during this period of flux.
Part of that effort means utilizing available technology to accommodate and reduce the impact this situation may have on us and you, both personally and professionally.
To that end, mindful of the unique set of challenges we all face and recognizing the need to remain flexible under the circumstances, please note the following:
1. Vannoy, Colvard, Triplett & Vannoy, PLLC (“VCTV”) is and will remain open for business providing the same level of service and, when necessary, meeting remotely through video and/or telephone conferencing if necessary.
2. We have taken necessary precautions to sanitize surfaces within our office routinely throughout the day and are complying with CDC and White House guidelines.
3. If we have meetings or appointments scheduled, we are flexible in working around everyone’s specific preferences or needs. If possible we will try to implement remote platforms during this time as necessary.
4. Unless prevented from doing so by court order or other appropriate restriction, we are continuing to advance our cases, YOUR cases, and matters as usual. Please do not assume we are cancelling, postponing, or delaying events, appointments, or our work on matters unless we have specifically notified you of that fact.
5. Lastly, we will continue to support you and our local community and businesses in ways known and yet unknown. If there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Standing with our clients and neighbors during this difficult time.